Saturday, January 16, 2010

Time to make travel plans

I can't wait to make plans for upcoming trips.  Today I need to book hotel rooms in San Francisco for my March trip.  This will be my last trip prior to heading down there for my daughters wedding in April.  The trip will be a great one - San Francisco and Calistoga. I'd like to try a new hotel this time - something that is relatively close to Sacramento Street and filled with charm.  In addition, we will be going for two days to Calistoga to take in the amazing mineral baths.  Since my daughter went to the University of San Francisco, we have been going to Calistoga as our quick get away trips.  One of the things I love most about the wine country is the smell of the air.  To me it smells like grapes, rosemary, and bay leaves.  It immediately calms me and makes all of my troubles quickly slip away.
{photo: la dolce vita}

No comments:

Post a Comment