Monday, January 18, 2010

Dining Room Table: Part Deux

This weekend I went in search of a new dining room table that would fit my growing book club.  In the end, I realized that I adore the one I already have so I need to come up with a new plan.  Most of the time I don't have large groups over for dinner and I enjoy sitting at a round table.  However, that still leaves me with what to do when I have my book club over.  I have thought of three alternatives to moving my marble table.  The first is to have a plywood top made that could fit on top of my marble that I could store in the basement.  I would be able to store it in the garage.  The second alternative is to move the marble to my kitchen and have the kitchen table refinished and have pieces made to extend it.  Finally, I could buy a table that would work as my project table in the basement and just move it up for book club events.  Oh...decisions decisions!!!! 
{photo:domino via flickr}

No comments:

Post a Comment