Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Oh the Joy of Traveling



I'm so excited for my adventures in San Francisco.  I leave tomorrow and we already have a very long list of things to do.  Every errand is fun with my daughter - she has such a lovely spirit and knows how to make everyday things special.  I also can't wait to see my sister and niece.  I haven't seen them since Thanksgiving in Carmel.  I'll keep you updated on all our activities and adventures.  Think good thoughts for me as I bring my daughters wedding dress with me on the plane.
{photo: sfgirlbythebay}

2 comments:

  1. I just have to say that I love your blog--it is on my Top Sites homepage!!
    Cannot wait to read about SanFran!
    Davey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Davey - you are so sweet. I still don't have bells and whistles on it (I need you here!) but it has been so fun to express my creative side!!! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete