Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sweet Simplicity

I love buying my food at the farmer's market but at this time of year it just isn't possible.  I was thrilled to see that my local grocery store is now carrying fresh farm eggs with beautiful light green, blue and brown shells. So until my outdoor market opens - it's only a few blocks from my house - I'll relish the fact that I can at least get fresh eggs.
I can't wait to enjoy them for my breakfast tomorrow morning.  Hope you're having a lovely evening - talk to you more tomorrow.
photo: sarah kaye 

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you. Living here in the country we are held hostage by ONE local supermarket of repute. We are hoping they just stop putting oil on the roma tomatoes, and stop over salting their chicken. The other option is walmart. Your picture of the eggs is gorgeous.Maryanne

    ReplyDelete