Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pretty Please!

As the Alberta freeze settles in here and my bones feel like they're frozen, I'm dreaming of spring weather and hoping it comes soon!
photo: cherry blossom 


  1. Indeed! I am very ready for warm weather to come any day now :)

  2. Me tooo! Tired of all the snow and cold weather...

  3. It's weird, you are freezing and we are boiling over here in Australia. We have been having 40 degree days and I am longing for some cooler weather. In between would be lovely I think.

  4. I wish I could send you some of our Leah said our days and nights have been so, so hot, we can't wait for some cooler weather...:))
    Keep warm

  5. I couldn't agree more! I'm happily awaiting Spring, and sunshine, of course :)

    Thank you also so much for the lovely comment that you left for me while I have been unwell. I am feeling much, much better now.

    Hope you are having a lovely week, xoxo