Thursday, February 24, 2011

Baby It's Cold Outside!!!

Finally - the day every student (and teacher!!) hopes for - we have a snow day today and classes are cancelled!  As soon as it's light outside I look forward to taking a walk in my neighborhood - I love the quiet that a blanket of snow creates. I won't be able to stay outside very long as I've been down hard for the past week with a flu.  However, since this has been our only snow this year, a short beautiful walk is in order. I just wish I had a warm coat like this sweet little cherub!

7 comments:

  1. She's so so cute, and already a gorgeous little fashion follower...if I remember correctly she's the little niece of a very well know fashion designer...can't remember his name though! Am so bad with names!
    Have a great w/end- hope you can snuggle up with a book and a soft warm blanket :))
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little cutie! Hope you're feeling better soon, that snow sure sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this picture a couple of times and it NEVER gets old. I wish I were as fancy as she it!

    Hope you enjoyed your snow day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm... It sounds nice!! a walk in the snow!!! and after that, in a warm house, a tee!!!!!
    Enjoy your walk and your weekend
    Gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!!!!!!!Maryanne;)(you'll have to fight me for that coat!

    ReplyDelete