Monday, February 7, 2011

Blog Crush: The Style Files

I remember the first time I came across The Style Files  - I was sure I had gone to heaven.  Every entry Danielle de Lange had was so breathtaking and in line with my aesthetic.  It's still one of the blogs I make sure to visit every day and it never disappoints.  Below are recent images Danielle had of a house in Australia.  It seems so authentic and yet there is an artful touch in how it's arranged.  I hope you enjoy The Style Files  as much as I do!



6 comments:

  1. Yes, it is a great blog. The bedroom looks divine! Plus I love white interiors or at least white painted walls in a house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful home, but I thought it was a house in Australia by Lyn Gardner. I could be wrong, but anyway it is absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes - I found it on Style Files but it's an Australian house (because most houses that are my favorite are Australian!). I should have mentioned that - sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I saw it too...divine!!...thanks for posting it :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...and I guess I ma one of the few who didn't see it untill now, that is! Looks great, looks very scandinavian, and that's probably whu I like it so much ;)

    Northern Light

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this home! The details are to die for.

    Leigha

    ReplyDelete