Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Day to Pack

For three days this week I'll be going on a retreat with 100 seventeen year old girls.  The cold weather is back again so I need to bring lots of layers in order to keep warm.  We'll be staying in cabins and at this time of year it will be frigid.  I'm sure it will be wonderful but I always worry beforehand that it goes without a glitch.  I'm also thrilled when I'm back home in my own bed!  Hope you're having a lovely Sunday my friends!


photos: 1 & 2 , 3 

4 comments:

  1. Good luck and have fun! I always admire HS teachers, you are incredible human beings, you do such a great job and it's definitely one of the hardest jobs in the world!!!...my eldest daughter is 15 and she's gorgeous but oh boy does she push the boundaries!...gotta love those teenage years! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time. Love the pictures again and I also really love the previous post on Thomas O'Brien, especially that kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the link love my dear! I hope you're well :)

    ReplyDelete