Sunday, January 2, 2011

Proud Mama

I don't think I could be more proud.  My daughter was featured in the San Francisco Chronicle .  The article featured eleven bloggers on what the design trends were for the year 2011.  Caitlin chose to blog about how the things in your home should have meaning to you.  For her, that especially means the pieces you pick up on your travels.


The second reason I am so proud is that my niece Claire took the photograph when she was visiting me last summer.  I think it really captures my daughter's thoughts - don't you?

1 comment:

  1. Dear Julie,
    You must indeed be so happy and proud. I'm delighted to hear that Caitlin was honored in this way, and the photo is lovely. Congratulations to all three of you!
    This makes for a particularly Happy New Year!
    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete