Thursday, June 24, 2010

Redecorating on the Brain

This week I am having a grand time helping my daughter redecorate her apartment.  While she was visiting me, it was painted a lovely shade of gray - with the bathroom and kitchen a shade darker.  We have cleared out her old dishes, pot & pans, an old television, and just about anything that wasn't nailed down.  We are delivering some of it to her friends this evening and the rest to Goodwill.  She bought a beautiful bolster pillow by Bella Notte and I ordered new pillowcases for her bed.  I am getting excited to do the same for my house - what fun!

Enjoy the following images that I was loving this morning on skona hem .

I think I'm especially drawn to the first two photographs because of the Moroccan table - I just bought a small one while I was in Ashland - at Prize of course!  I can't wait to get it home.  I'm off to take a visit on the Russian Warship - more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment