Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Home Sweet Home

After an eleven hour drive back from San Francisco, I am pleased to be home.  Bittersweet as I love spending time with my daughter but I was definitely ready to get out of the Mini!  I had an amazing week in San Francisco helping my daughter redo her apartment.  It's now painted a beautiful grey and has been cleaned out and rearranged.  It looks absolutely amazing.  I can't think of a better way to spend my summer- such a treat.  Now that I'm home, I have all kinds of ideas for my own place.  One easy remodel would be a new sink/cabinet in the small half-bath off the kitchen.  Here are some great ones that give me food for thought.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! so glad your home auntieee :)

    check out my blog.. totally re-done. (i think i like redecorating my blog more than i like posting things on it!)

    xoxo
    miss bliss

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice Claire - wish you were here to help me with your computer talents!! Love you tons.

    ReplyDelete