Thursday, May 13, 2010

Inspiration Board - Erica Tanov

On Monday, I was a guest blogger on Sacramento Street .  One of the things I discussed was my inspiration board.  I thought I would share this one I found on Erica Tanov .  When my daughter and I were on a trip to New York over five years ago, we walked into a small shop on Elizabeth Street and we were instantly inspired by the unique style of the shop.  I bought several things for my home and Caitlin bought a dress.  About a year later, my daughter found out the designer was from Berkeley and was opening a shop in San Francisco. She worked there all through college and still occasionally fills in.  Along with amazing clothes and home design, all of the women that work there are such kind and talented women.

No comments:

Post a Comment