Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dreaming of Paris



This summer I was fortunate enough to travel Paris with my daughter, sister, and niece.  What I adored about traveling with the three of them was that all of us love the little things that make Paris so amazing.  My sister and her daughter were such good photographers and were able to capture what I consider the essence of the city.  It was the beauty of small things that make Paris a place I continue to return to.  This little girl in the photo above captures what I am talking about.  In addition, in the markets there were displays that took my breath away.  Spices, bowls for sale at the flea market, and waiters dressed in crisp white shirts.  That's what make Paris special to me. 




{photos courtesy: Patricia & Claire Giffen} 


No comments:

Post a Comment