Monday, November 29, 2010

Time to Deck the Halls!

I'm back from a wonderful weekend with my dear family in San Francisco.  I spent Thanksgiving at my daughter and her husband's home where they prepared their first Thanksgiving meal.  It was spectacular - every detail was perfect.  The best part was being able to spend time with people I love.  Now that I'm back, I am so ready to get my house prepared for the holiday season.  I am putting a few things out each evening - and this makes me look forward to getting home each evening.  There are a few new goodies I've bought over the last year but most of what I put out, I've had for many years and as I unwrap them from their boxes they are like dear friends greeting me hello.  It's crisp and cool here and just the perfect setting for the holidays.


photos here 

No comments:

Post a Comment