Friday, September 17, 2010

Celebrate the New Girl on the Block: RUE!!!!

I'm tickled pink that Rue has launched!! I have combed the pages over and over again.  Every story and all of the photographs are an inspiration far beyond my expectations.  I am so proud of the combined efforts of the wonderful girls of the blog community for pulling off such a professional magazine.  I'm already excited for the second issue.
The story I kept going back to over and over again, was Vicente Wolf.  I think his decorating captures the world today and seems like a sanctuary from the busy world around us.  I know I'll be studying these photos for a long time.
Coming in a a close second was the home in Texas.  They have such an eye for placing unique items in their home without looking or feeling too "full" or over decorated.
photo: Rue Magazine 

No comments:

Post a Comment