Sunday, April 4, 2010

House Bling and the Search for Frogs

Yesterday I had the task of finding sixteen vintage florist frogs (the ones with the sharp prongs) for my daughters wedding.  After going through my favorite antique mall - Stars - I realized this was going to be more difficult than I had expected.  As luck would have it (or good karma?) I saw Brent, the owner of the mall.  He knew exactly which space had a a plethora of frogs.  Unfortunately, most were not for sale.  But the space owner walked in as we were talking and lent me the frogs for the wedding.  We are planning to use them to place the number of the tables.  I am just thrilled and feel so fortunate there are so many kind people in this world.  Thanks you Brent and Paula!

Lately, I've been attracted to silver in my home. I have a zinc top table as my dining room table, and two nickel lamps.  Now I'd like to add a few pieces that are maybe a bit ethnic - Moroccan or Turkish.  Loving these I found on style-files!
{photos: style-files}

No comments:

Post a Comment